QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Today's Affirmation
 
"Today, I will honor my own process."
 
 
Each of us has a process, and that process involves living our lives, learning from our experiences, and gaining wisdom.
 
It is very difficult to navigate the seas of our lives sometimes.  We are met with big waves, stormy seas, rocky embankments, but we also experience the calm sea, the gently rolling waves, the sandy beach, and there are also the stagnant seas, no wind, no waves, we sit there unmoving and having to row and row to get to our destination.
 
But, with each stroke, with each successful avoidance of the rocks, with each wave we overcome, and with each safe harbor, we learn.  We learn how to navigate.  We learn how to sail and to row.  We begin to appreciate the safe harbors and sandy beaches and to beware the rough seas and how to avoid smashing ourselves on the rocks.
 
Each step of our learning contributes to our process, our process of living.  Each step is necessary in order to bring about wisdom.  Think about all of the experiences you have had, those that stand out in your memory.  Recognize what you have learned from them.  Recognize how your life changed because of those experiences.
 
 
When I was a kid, my father used to say, "You play with fire, you get burned."  He was right, of course.  There were times that I did play with fire and I did get burned, but I learned that fire hurts and that I should avoid it in the future.  I learned many, many valuable lessons by both touching fire and avoiding it.
 
Now, as an adult, I can better appreciate the experiences that I have had and can now see how those experiences contributed to where I am, in my own process, right now.
 
So, dearies, embrace your process.  Honor your process.
 
In Love and Light-Always,
Robin



No comments:

Post a Comment