QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Friday, October 25, 2013

Today's Affirmation
 
"Today I will focus on my own well-being.  Today, I will nurture my physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual body." 
 
 
The world is great and wide as is the universe.  It is impossible for us, with our limited minds, to truly understand all things.  Even now, science is just beginning to see a closer connection among all things universal.  They are beginning to see correlations among things that previously were thought to be "unscientific".
 
So, if the experts who study the cosmos can't explain all things or haven't yet explored all things, then how can we, the average person, even begin to to completely understand how the cosmos works?
 
I like that science is now working toward support beliefs that many people have held for ages.  It finally validates, in the eyes of the masses, that these things exist.
 
I told you not long ago about the Dr. Oz program on meditation and the scientific experiments being done to show that it actually has powerful physical, mental, emotional, spiritual impact.  Well, a friend of mine (Thank you, Mary) told me the other day that Dr. Oz did a program earlier in the week on the chakras (energy centers within the ethereal body).
 
I have been working with the chakra system for over 30 years and have worked with others to clear, heal, rebalance their own chakras. 
 
Beginning tomorrow, Saturday, October 26, I will do a series on the chakra system.  I will give an overview of what they are and how they work, and each day, I will discuss each chakra separately, and then give a little meditation to help you explore, clear, heal, rebalance, harmonize, and protect your own chakras.
 
I hope you will join me for this chakra series.
 
In Love and Light,
Robin
 


No comments:

Post a Comment