QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Monday, October 14, 2013

Today's Affirmation
 
"Today I will remember to breathe deeply and to exhale.  In this way, I will stay relaxed."
 
 
Meditation does not have to be complicated.  All it takes is a few quiet moments to refocus ourselves and bring ourselves back into balance.  Here are a few simple and easy daily meditations to help you along your path to inner peace, harmony, and balance.  Try these short meditations throughout the day.  They will make a difference.

In the morning-Sit quietly, close your eyes, and take a few deep breaths.   Say this or something similar:

“The Light of the Universe shines on me and illuminates me.  I am calm, centered, and in harmony with myself and others.  Peace surrounds me wherever I go.  The wisdom of the Universe guides me today and always.”

During the day-Find a quiet place, close your eyes, take a few deep breaths.  Say this or something similar:

“The Light of the Universe dispels any darkness around me.  The Light of the Universe shines on me and illuminates me.  I am intelligent and strong and capable.  The Universe clears the path before me, and I walk it with confidence and surety.”

In the evening-Find a quiet place, close your eyes, take a few deep breaths.  Say this or something similar:

“I release any stress and anxiety that has followed me today.  I release it into the Universe where it will be recycled for my highest good and the highest good of all concerned.  The Light and peace of the Universe surrounds me, protects me, and guides my thoughts and actions.  I am at peace with myself, with others, and with the Universe.”

Just a few minutes each day will help to replenish your energy, keep your mind free and clear of negative thoughts, and bring about an overall increase in physical, mental, emotional, spiritual health.
 

In Love and Light,
R-
 


No comments:

Post a Comment