QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Tuesday, August 20, 2013


Today's Affirmation:  "Today, I am calm and composed.  I move with grace and purpose."
 
 
Take the Time to Meditate
 
Only when we slow down our daily thoughts and remove ourselves from the demands of the hustle and bustle of the outside world can be replenish our energy, release those energies that prevent us from making forward progress, and thus, regain harmony and balance in our lives.  Meditation is the perfect avenue in which to achieve this inner peace, harmony and balance.
 
Mediation does not have to be a complex process taking lots of time.  It can be a simple moment where we close our eyes, breath deeply for a few minutes, and set our intentions for the day or surround ourselves with positive energy, or repeat our affirmations.  It can be done almost anywhere:  in the car in the parking lot before entering the building of our jobs, in the long line at the grocery market, or on a coffee break.
 
Taking a few precious moments for ourselves in the midst of our busy day helps us to keep our energy flowing positively, helps us to release the negativity that we pick up along our travels, and keeps our minds and bodies at peace and much more productive.  It also helps us to keep the conduit to our higher consciousness open to the resources that Universe makes available to us.  Those resources, if we create a time to access them, may offer us a brilliant idea, a solution to a problem, a course of action, or a flash of insight.
 
Here are a few simple and easy daily meditations to help you along your path to inner peace, harmony, and balance.
 
In the morning-Sit quietly, close your eyes, and take a few deep breaths.   Say this or something similar:
 
“The Light of the Universe shines on me and illuminates me.  I am calm, centered, and in harmony with myself and others.  Peace surrounds me wherever I go.  The wisdom of the Universe guides me today and always.”
 
During the day-Find a quiet place, close your eyes, take a few deep breaths.  Say this or something similar:
 
“The Light of the Universe dispels any darkness around me.  The Light of the Universe shines on me and illuminates me.  I am intelligent and strong and capable.  The Universe clears the path before me, and I walk it with confidence and surety.”
 
In the evening-Find a quiet place, close your eyes, take a few deep breaths.  Say this or something similar:
 
“I release any stress and anxiety that has followed me today.  I release it into the Universe where it will be recycled for my highest good and the highest good of all concerned.  The Light and peace of the Universe surrounds me, protects me, and guides my thoughts and actions.  I am at peace with myself, with others, and with the Universe.”
 
Just a few minutes each day will help to replenish your energy, keep your mind free and clear of negative thoughts, and bring about an overall increase in physical, mental, emotional, spiritual health.
 
 
 
Love and Light,

R-

"May the blessings of Elves and Men and all Free Folk be with you.  May the sun shine upon your faces."  Lord of the Rings, Tolkien

No comments:

Post a Comment