QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Thursday, August 29, 2013

Today's Affirmation:  "The Archangel Chamuel helps me to open my heart and release the anger, bitterness, and resentment toward those that I love.  He help me to heal my emotional hurt and enhance the love in all my relationships."

There are so many archangels within the Archangel Realm, yet few of us really know them and how they can help us. 

The Archangels are loving beings and are always ready to help us with whatever issues we need help with.  They are a valuable source of strength and protection and wisdom.  But the Archangels will never interfere in our process unless we invite them in.  We need to give them permission to intercede for us and help us.

Yesterday, I wrote about the Realm of the Archangels and told you a little about the Archangel Gabriel.

Today, I would like to introduce you to the Archangel Chamuel.  His name, in Hebrew, means He who sees/seeks God. 

The Archangel Chamuel's energy is masculine energy, and the color associated with him is green.

Chamuel is the embodiment of pure love.  This Archangel comes to us when we are having difficulty with our emotional issues and with intimate relationship issues.  He can soothe broken hearts, help us make peace with our emotions, and provide support in times of difficulties in our relationships..  Chamuel is the one to turn to in our search for our soul mates.  He can provide insight into understanding our relationships with others, and is particularly helpful with parent/child relationships.

Chamuel can teach us about unconditional love-about giving of ourselves and giving from our hearts without expecting anything in return.  He also helps us with accepting love when it is given.  He can help us open our hearts and heal past emotional hurts.  He also provides relief for hopelessness and despair and depression.

When calling upon the Archangel Chamuel, focus on your heart.  Close your eyes, breathe, feel your heart opening, for it is in your heart that the Archangel Chamuel resides.  Ask him to show you the the way through your difficult relationship or to help you enhance the loving relationships that you have with others.

Here is a little invocation/prayer that you can say to connect with Chamuel.

"Dear and loving Archangel Chamuel,
          Thank you for all of the love I have known in my life.  Thank you for all of the relationships that have enriched me and taught me valuable lessons.  Help  me to keep my heart open and accept the love of others.  Help me to give love in return.  Help me to release any bitterness or resentment in my heart toward those I love.  Help me to see the good hearts of those I love.  Surround me with your unconditional love and protect me from those who would break my heart.  Keep me safe  from hopelessness and despair. 
          I ask this in the name of All that is good and true and pure in the Universe, for my highest good and the highest good of all concerned."

Of course, your words do not have to be identical to the ones above, but if you just open your heart and speak from your heart, you can feel confident that the Archangel Chamuel will hear you and immediately come to your side.

Here is a channeled message from the Archangel Chamuel.

"Dear and loving hearts-

I am the Archangel Chamuel.  I am always here for you to learn the ways of unconditional love.    Love is not complicated in its essence.  Yet man constantly wants to complicate love by attaching conditions upon it.  "I will only love you if...."  "If you love me, then you will..."  This is not love, this is insecurity and fear. 

Real love generates from deep within your own heart.  It is first the loving acceptance of yourself.  Flaws and all.  Humans are on a learning journey, and Heaven understands how difficult his lessons can sometimes be. 

We, within the realm of the archangels are always here for you to help you and to guide you and show the way through darkness into light.  Call upon us .  Let us help you with your earthly journey.  We love you always and only have your highest and greatest good in our own hearts.  Peace be with you always and may your way be clear and your heart open. 

In the name of Goodness, we leave you with this final loving message:  Practice love.  Practice unconditional love.  And you be gifted with unconditional love of others.  Remember the Universal Source has nothing but love for you.  Focus on this.  Remember this and go forth in love.  You are blessed always. So it is, so it was, so it always shall be.  "


With Love and Light Always,
R-


No comments:

Post a Comment