QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Today's Affirmation:  "I am surrounded by a Bubble of Protection.  I am safe."

We have the capability to surround ourselves with the strongest protective powers.  This protective energy is generated from the Universal Source.  I call it the Bubble of Protection. 

Remember the big soap bubbles we used to make when we were kids?  Now imagine stepping inside of one of those soap bubbles.  The Universe's Bubble of Protection completely surrounds us just like one of those giant soap bubble. 

It is flexible and pliant.  Whenever anything negative comes our way, it just bounces off the bubble and floats away.  The negativity that bounces off can also be directed back to the person who sent it, if indeed, a person is directing negativity toward us.

We can put a Bubble of Protection around, not only ourselves, but around our cars, homes, office space, desk, we can even use it to protect the ones we love.

Whenever we feel we need space around us, we can surround ourselves with the Bubble.  I have been using the Bubble of Protection for many years, and it has always been successful.  Whenever I travel to Tampa to my brother's (a 5 hour road trip), I surround my car with a large bubble.  This keeps other cars away, and gives me safe passage.  It works every time.

I have also surrounded myself in times of strife or in difficult situations.  By doing this, I remain calm, detached, and confident.

Next time you are facing a difficult situation or someone is directing negativity your way, try it.  Trust me, it works!

In Love and Light,
R

"May the blessings of Elves, and Men, and all Free Folk be with you.  May the sun shine upon your faces."-The Fellowship of the Ring, Tolkien

No comments:

Post a Comment