QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Saturday, August 17, 2013

Today's Affirmation:  "I am never alone.  My Guardian Angels and my loved ones are with me, protect me, and guide me."
 
"I recognize when my loved one(s) is/are near.  I accept his/her/their presence."
 
 
We are never alone.  We are always accompanied by our Guardian Angels and those whom we love who have passed on into spirit form.  This is a great comfort. 
 
These loving beings watch over us, guide us, and protect us from harm.  They are always with us.
 
Sometimes miraculous things happen in our lives, and we can feel assured that those in spirit, who dwell in the ethereal, are working for our highest and greatest good.
 
Just the other day, my daughter and I were on our way home from doing errands.  While getting ready to make a left hand turn into our community, my car just stopped running-you guessed it-out of gas!  But somehow, the car had enough momentum for me to make a U-turn and glide into the gas station and right up to an unoccupied pump.  How about that!
 
My daughter commented that Angels had pushed the car around the U-turn and into the gas station.  I truly believe this was the case.  How lucky I am to have such loving and watchful guardians!
 
I have experienced many incidents like this one.  Maybe you have too.  It's not luck or coincidence; it's heaven looking out for us!
 
Think about the car accident you almost could have had.  Think about the fall you could have taken down the stairs but didn't.  Think about misplacing something important and miraculously finding it.  These are just a few examples of how our loving guardians stand between us and danger or assist us at just right time.
 
Have you ever experienced flickering lights in your home?  Me too.  Whenever this happens, I know that my mother, who passed away eight years ago, has come to visit me. 
 
Lights and small electronic appliances are some of the easiest things those in spirit can manipulate to show us that they are with us.  Because we are made of energy-electromagnetic energy-we attract energy, and sometimes, interact with other energy.  Our loved ones who no longer have physical bodies are pure energy, and thus can affect other energy sources like lights and small appliances.
 
In fact, each time the light flickers in my home, I always call out, "Hi, mom!  Thanks for coming!  I love you!"  Sometimes the light flickers slowly, other times it flickers in quick succession, but nonetheless, I am always happy to see it.  I miss my mom and it comforts me to know she is still with me.
 
Here are some other indicators of how our guardians and loved one let us know that they are with us:
 
Have you ever felt as if someone was standing behind you, and when you turn around, no one is there?
 
Have you ever gotten a fleeting but distinct whiff of a scent associated with your loved one?  Sometimes, I swear, I can smell my grandmother's talcum powder or soap.  It only lasts for an instant, but I can smell it.
 
Have you ever been doing a task that reminds you of your loved one?  I was peeling potatoes the other day, and my grandmother's face popped into my mind.  I could hear her voice saying, "Don't take too much meat off."  My grandmother was the one who taught me to peel potatoes, not with a peeler but with a knife.  She would always tell me, "Ay, don't take too much meat off."  It may be a silly example, but it connects me to her and I am glad to feel her love.
 
Have you ever used an expression that was common for your loved one and suddenly, maybe just for an iota of a second, you would swear that you were looking through the eyes of your loved one?
 
This happens to me a lot, especially when I am with my other members of my family-my sister or brother.  Something will be funny, and I will laugh heartily.  Now-my laugh and my mom's laugh were NOT the same, but at that moment, I sound exactly like her!  I can feel her.  It's as if, for that brief moment, her spirit has embraced my body and I can feel her, and her laugh is coming through my mouth.
 
I know what you may be thinking-creepy-but it's not.  It's comforting. 
 
Our loved ones love us.  They miss us just as much as we miss them.  It is important to them to let us know that although they no longer exist in the physical world, they still exist and are with us.
 
I don't know about you, but I like knowing this. 
 
So, next time you have an experience that you would swear involved angels or brings your loved one to mind, don't discount it as luck or coincidence or a memory.  Embrace it as a Divine experience.  BELIEVE IT! KNOW IT!  You are never alone!  Your loved one and your Guardian Angels are by your side constantly!
 
In Light and Love,
r-
 
Prayer to My Guardian Angel
 
"My dear and loving Guardian Angel-
God* sent you to me to guide, protect, and enlighten me
and to bring me back to the right way when I go astray.
 
Encourage me when I am disheartened,
and instruct me when I err in judgment.
 
Help me in times of difficulty
and comfort me in times of grief.
 
I accept all of your loving care
and know you are always with me."
 
Prayer for Comfort
 
"Father God*-
Comfort me in my time of loss and sorrow.
Heal my heart.
Strengthen my spirit.
Give me joy when I remember my loved one."
 
Prayer to My Loved One
 
"Dear (loved one's name here)
Put your arms around me and comfort me.
Be with me in my time of emotional need.
Care for me and guide me.
Be with me at all times
and help me to remember you with smiles
instead of tears."
 
 
*You may substitute another term here.  Use whatever makes you feel comfortable.

SEE OUR SPIRIT SEEDS FACEBOOK PAGE AND "LIKE" US!
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment