QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Monday, February 24, 2014


Today's Affirmation
 
"Today I will be courageous!"


The more we become attuned to the Universe, the more aware we become when we are receiving messages that are intended to guide us.

The other after leaving a friend's, I was driving through her parking lot and out of the corner of my eye, I saw something that merited another look.  It was a simple bumper sticker on the back of a car that read "Be Courageous."  I believe, deep in my heart, that this was a poignant message from my Higher Power.

It just so happens that while visiting with my friend, we were talking about taking risks, of examining ourselves below the surface, digging deep, and discovering the core of ourselves and our true connection to all things.

So, since I do not believe in coincidence, I believe that this message was intended specifically for me.  A reminder that progress is made through the courage to press forward and be steadfast in one's true self and in one's principles.

In Love and Light,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment