QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Thursday, November 14, 2013

Today's Affirmation
 
"Today I will rejoice and be glad."
 
 
One of my favorite lines from the Bible is "This is the day the Lord has made.  Let us rejoice and be glad."
 
What I love so much about this line is its inherent truth.  Each day is a gift from the Universe.  It is a day to love our family and friends, a day to appreciate all the gifts that we have, a day to walk with our heads up and be aware that we are breathing and alive! 
 
Each day is a miracle, it is a smile, an embrace.  Each day is an opportunity to learn something new and to pass on that knowledge and wisdom.  Each day is an exploration of ourselves and the world around us.
 
So, indeed, it is day to rejoice and be glad.  Indeed it is.  So, as for myself, I will constantly remind myself today, that I am breathing, that I am alive.  And that is worthy of rejoicing over.
 
Have a day filled with rejoicing and gladness!
 
In Love and Light,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment