QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Monday, January 5, 2015


Today's Affirmation
 
"I trust Universe to provide exactly what I need and to fulfill my heart's deepest desires."
 

Open your heart and let in Universe.  Universe knows your deepest desires, those things that are most important to you.  Universe knows what you need more than you do yourself.  Give Universe the opportunity to give freely to you. 

All you have to do is say:

"I freely give Universe permission to give me my heart's desire, that which is best for me and will benefit me and my family on all levels.  I accept all of Universe's gifts without limitations and with a glad and thankful heart."

Keep saying this every day.  Send this message out from your heart.  Before you know it, things will begin to happen that will amaze you.  Accept them.  This is Universe working for your highest good.

Remember the three year cycle I wrote about a few days ago?  Well, this year, 2015, is the year of great manifestation.  Maybe I will call it "The Year of Great Manifestation."  This is the year that you have worked toward for the last two years.  This is the year that you will see the fruits of your labor, the results of your hard work, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically.

Be ready.  Let Universe do its work for you and bless you this year!

In Love and Light-Always,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment